Discover Tanzania. Climb Kilimanjaro. Experience the Big 5.
Serengeti Vacationland Safari & Kilimanjaro Treks is a professional East African travel/leisure tour company based in Arusha, Tanzania.
- We offer authentic & inspiring experiences on our African wildlife safari tours and relaxing beach holidays (vacations) on the pristine white sand beaches of Zanzibar.
- We also provide superior guide services for mountain climbing treks on Kilimanjaro and Meru.
- Allan Njamakuya (founder) was born and raised in Arusha, Tanzania, where his family is a Maasai Tribe.
Why visit Tanzania? Tanzania is a top Wildlife Safari destination. It features the vast Serengeti National Park and the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater.
- The "BIG FIVE" animals are often seen on safari.
- Tanzania is also famous for being part of the Great Wildebeest Migration.
Kilimanjaro & Meru
Mount Kilimanjaro is the highest mountain in all of Africa. Though non-technical, it must be taken seriously. Every one of our climbs is led by a top-notch high-altitude mountain guide.
Mount Meru lies 45 miles west of Kilimanjaro. It is the 5th highest mountain in Africa and is often used as a Kili training peak.
We welcome Adventurists, Honeymoon Couples,
Families, Wildlife Enthusiasts & Photographers
Join Allan and his team on an exhilarating tailor-made safari or trek adventure.
PHONE: 1 (603) 219-4964
Allan Njamakuya (Founder/Owner)
NH Marketing Representative